It includes time-tested ideas for dealing with the roller-coaster ride that is the transition from the busy-busy fall season to the slowdown in January, including:
- Identifying the patients who can benefit most from booking services they’ve postponed before the year ends
- Making sure staff are trained and confident they can explain the pros and cons of booking care before year end
- Deploying and taking full advantage of all the tech at your disposal that can make it easier for patients to pay
- Planning to make conscious use of downtime in the spring–whether by increasing patient visits through promotion, using the time for other important tasks you’ve put off, or both
- Have you seen Laurie’s popular article about the deductible reset? - November 10, 2019
- Laurie’s new book is the top new release in practice management - February 6, 2017
There’s still time to make a plan to have your practice business’s best fall/winter season yet.
If you’d like to discuss more ways to do so–and how we can help–please get in touch!